Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bali Welcomes you!
















Discover The Most Spectacular And Fascinating Places, Experience the Secrets of Incredible Bali With A Charming Balinese Driver




Dear brothers and sisters,


It is the tradition of Balinese to welcome guests with great honour to our humble & charming paradise. We like to say, “Welcome to Paradise” or even better, “Welcome Home!



I am Sastrawan (you may call me Sastra) and my name means Artist. Let me share my art with you and that is the art of paradise holiday and adventures.




Join me in discovering Balinese warmth as I will share with you, why Bali is a homecoming destination of your heart … Balinese are a fun-loving, easy-going and happy-go-lucky community. I proudly hail from the picturesque rice field of Jatiluwih in Western Bali and it is my honour to offer my services to you and offer you the best Bali can offer.




A good friend once told me, ‘The difference between one happy tourist to Bali from an unhappy one, is very much depending on who’s the driver’ and here’s why my friends enjoyed Bali :



• Having someone to pick you up at the airport after a long and exhausting flight


• Having someone who can plump you straight into action or to quickly retreat into your hotel


• Having a friend to safely drive you around, while the scenery of Bali enthralls you. PS. Just leave the car rentals and complicated maps behind


• Customize your own unique & unforgettable programme with expert opinion to explore the most hidden places known by locals. Or if you are the young at heart, waste no time by getting into the thick of parties, clubs, surfing, rafting and a host of other adrenalin pumping action.



Make your Balinese experience a lifetime memory to savour, join me in exploring the many beauties of Bali at your own preference and own pace. Enjoy the pampering of someone to look after your transportation during your trip and just focus on having the best holiday ever.



Prepare to fall in love with Bali as we take journeys that transform your life and join my other brothers and sisters who have made Bali the Mecca of their hearts. Discover why your trip is never enough … there’s always room for a return to paradise.



Many of my former clients are now my personal friends. We keep in touch and our network grows as more friends are introduced to me and people always come back. Some even made Bali their summer homes and they always return to continue their journey in Bali.



Ready to experience the best of Bali? Contact me at my e-mail or my company mail


Ready to warmly welcome you …




















Sastra,
Son of Bali

No comments: